Are you looking for a new Copier-MFP for your organization? Here’s some vital information to help you decide.
Choosing the right copier-MFP for your business is a big decision. Enterprise MFPs can be a significant investment, so you want to get it right the first time.
First, you need to ask yourself some questions to determine the best machine choices for your business.
- How much will you be printing daily?
- Do you need color printing?
- Will you have a designated print area or need machines throughout your organization?
- Will there be security concerns?
- Is speed an important factor?
- What size documents will you be printing?
- Will you require any special finishing options like stapling and booklet making?
- Will you be purchasing your new equipment or leasing it?
- Do you currently have equipment in place that is being leased? If so, what is your game plan for returning that equipment?
- Will you need a service and supplies agreement?
As you can see, there are many things to consider, but you don’t have to do it alone.
When you work with one of our experienced sales team members, we will walk you through this process and assist you with making the right choices for your business or organization.
Too often, we see companies who have either been undersold on their equipment or oversold. Getting it right the first time makes all the difference in your satisfaction and productivity down the road.
To ensure we get it right the first time, we will walk through your organization and evaluate your current print environment to assess your needs. Then, we’ll make recommendations on improving workflow, address any security concerns about older outdated machines and provide you with a proposal to either replace, relocate or recycle your old equipment.
If you’re setting up shop for the first time or opening a new office in a new location, we can assist you with choosing the right copier-MFP from the start. We will recommend solutions that make sense, offer you options, and provide you with the best information so you can choose the equipment that fits and gives you the most bang for your buck.
The Three R’s of Our Success
Right Size Your Fleet: Eliminate underutilized machines.
Reallocate Your Resources: Redeploy machines where it makes sense.
Refresh Your Technology: We’ll show you what we have. YOU decide what you want.