Laser Line has put together a list of 7 questions you should ask yourself when deciding whether or not you need print management.
Managed Print Services or Print Management, encompasses more than just supplies, more than just repairs and more than just service.
Managed Print Services means that we partner with our clients to continually monitor and recommend ways to improve workflow and control costs.
It means a more proactive approach to addressing print and document handling problems, before they can have a major impact on your business.
1. What is your current preventative maintenance program?
2. What do you do when your printers need service?
3. What is your current criteria for purchasing supplies and new printers?
4. Do you back bill cost centers for printer expenses?
5. How many print related invoices do you process monthly?
6. How do you handle copying and scanning equipment purchases and management?
7. What is your current plan for color printing?
Check out are video below for more information.