PaperCut MF is the easy way to automatically monitor and manage copying
and printing in your organization, giving you control over your costs and
environmental impact. PaperCut MF checks print jobs on the print server
and analyzes them, applying rules to enforce your print policies.
- Cut Waste and Your Carbon Footprint Encourage responsible printing with PaperCut MF quotas and print policies, cutting paper and toner costs and power usage. At-a-glance reporting on CO2 and carbon emissions – by CO2 volume or by tree – shows the impact.
- Solve mobile and BYOD Printing Allow users to print from whatever BYOD or mobile device at their disposal. No matter the operating system, their location, the fi le format or the brand of printer, PaperCut MF has simple solutions to solve all these. All solutions integrate into PaperCut’s standard print charging/accounting/quota process.
- Enable Find-Me/Secure Print Release PaperCut MF protects confidential documents and slashes the volume of unclaimed printouts by ensuring users release print jobs at the point of printing. With Find-Me printing, users queue print jobs to a virtual queue, and then release them for printing on a specific device. Secure Print Release requires user authentication before printing, ensuring that only authorized users can print and collect sensitive documents. PaperCut MF can also be configured to require print approval, ensuring managers, teachers or SysAdmins authorize the printing of any job.
- Monitor and Report on Usage: Real-time monitoring and reports address all areas of print/copy/fax/ scan management, ranging from detailed page logs to summaries by user, department, device or environmental impact. PaperCut MF offers more than 50 reports out of the box, in PDF, HTML or Microsoft Excel (.csv) format. Access reports from any web browser, or schedule them to be automatically generated and emailed. You can set up reports to use your own header, and create reports with custom data by specifying date ranges, filtering and sorting by the data available.
- Deploy Simply: An installation wizard installs server software and then proceeds to automatically detect printers and multi-function devices on your network. Create users and groups automatically from directory services including Active Directory, Open Directory, Novell eDirectory of LDAP, Install wizards help you define user access rights, page costs and quotas. Client software is optional and can be run directly off a server share avoiding the need to install/deploy locally. PaperCut MF integrates with printers and multi-function devices from all major vendors.
- Administer Centrally, Manage Easily: PaperCut MF provides browser-based administration access from any network location, providing advanced administration and configuration options in an intuitive user interface. End users have access to a set of web tools to track their own activity in real-time, query their account balances, view transactions, and transfer credit to other users.
- Integrate with Your Intranet and Other Systems: A customisable web interface ensures you can easily integrate with your intranet site, and a fully documented API and scripting interface let you integrate PaperCut MF with other IT systems.
- Scale Up Effortlessly: Modern software design and architecture provides scalability for networks of all sizes, from five to 500,000 users. Regardless of the number of servers and end users on your network, PaperCut MF will meet your needs.
- Maximize Uptime and Availability: PaperCut MF delivers a robust approach to maintaining service by clustering at the print spooler, application server and database (for cluster-aware databases), as well as automatic fail-over protection against single points of failure.
More benefits of PaperCut
Control costs with simple account, bill or charge for every copy, print, scan and fax
Manage copiers, printers and users from a streamlined web interface
Report usage and costs per page, by user, device and function
Access devices via login, account code or ID/access card
Enforce responsible use using rules, limits and auto-notifications