Your work is fundamental to your community. People depend on you.
You’re always in motion, overcoming obstacles, handling urgencies, and solving problems.
Time is essential and trust is critical.
ET80/ET85 Rugged 2-in-1 Windows Tablet
First responders, utility field service teams, and manufacturing production line workers need a tablet tailored for the essential work they perform. And that’s exactly what the ZEBRA ET80/ET85 delivers. This 12-inch rugged tablet enables workers to stay connected to the information, tools, and people they need to take the right action at the right time, whether they’re in the field, on the scene, in a vehicle, in a factory floor, or at the office. In just seconds, this standalone tablet can become a laptop or a fixed or mobile complete workstation. The ET80/ET85 is the right tablet for the workers the world depends on.
Features & Benefits
Resets the bar for ergonomics:
- Greater than 35% thinner and 20% lighter than major 2-in-1 competitors with the same screen size
- Low profile when placed in the vehicle dock gives drivers maximum visibility
- Genuine laptop replacement with rugged friction hinge keyboard
- Bright 12 in. display is easy to view in bright sunlight; 3:2 aspect ratio provides more room to view more information
- Sleek modern design is easy to clean with few crevices
- The fanless design is ideal for cleanrooms
Connect to the fastest wireless networks — period
- The only device in its class to support 5G (ET85); it gives workers access to faster cellular speeds and offers a more future-proof platform
- The only device in its class to offer support for WiFi 6E (the new 6 GHz spectrum) for faster wireless speeds and lower latencies
- Public safety network certification for first responders; support for CBRS (ET85)1
- Three pass-through antenna ports for superior in-vehicle coverage 3 Zebra-only productivity and collaboration software tools
- PowerPrecision+: battery health metrics help ensure that workers have battery power they can count on every shift
- Workforce Connect enterprise-class push-to-talk and secure text messaging features; includes visibility into worker availability and location
- 123Scan: makes it incredibly easy to configure the optional integrated barcode scanner and format data for applications
Additional Differentiating Features
Latest rugged standards
- Rugged tested to the latest MIL-STD-810H standard
- Certified at IP65, even with the ports open
- Fanless design won’t spread contaminants
- Class 1 Division 2 certification
Ultimate processing power
- It offers Intel’s 11th generation processors, providing a generational leap in performance.
Universal docking solution
- Create a mobile workstation in vehicles and forklifts or a desktop in the office or the factory floor.
- Accommodates both tablet and laptop modes.
Best-in-class data capture
- The highest resolution rear camera in its class (13 MP)
- The optional integrated scanner offers Zebra’s industry-leading scanning technology for first-time every-time capture of virtually any barcode.