Decrease your environmental impact with HP PageWide.
Set a new standard in reducing environmental impact with HP. As a sustainability leader, HP helps to drastically lower your carbon footprint. HP has a long history of developing innovative, energy-efficient products. PageWide can help customers decrease their office printing’s carbon footprint.
HP PageWide Technology is the next leap forward in energy conservation and waste reduction.
Compared to color lasers, these printers and multifunction devices can conserve resources and cut costs in half while printing at revolutionary speeds.
Environmental responsibility has become an important goal—and challenge—of today’s enterprises. HP is working to help your organization improve office printing sustainability with revolutionary new designs. PageWide printers leave a smaller environmental footprint without sacrificing performance or quality.
The HP PageWide and HP PageWide Enterprise Color series boast enterprise features, and print speeds previously found only on laser models. They produce brilliant prints at up to half the cost of lasers.
Plus, they meet some of the most rigorous eco-labeling requirements in the world. These printers and MFPs are a great choice to help your business achieve your environmental goals—without forfeiting performance.
Conserve resources—save energy and money.
- Efficient, reliable HP PageWide Technology is engineered to use less energy than lasers.
- By eliminating the fuser required for toner-based printing technologies, it saves significant power.
- HP PageWide devices are ENERGY STAR® certified and lead the competition in energy efficiency.
- They offer users low operating and standby power requirements, a low Typical Energy Consumption (TEC)
- HP Auto-Off Technology automatically turns the device off when you don’t need it.